Do you know that tap water contains a distressing amount of chromium-6 and other hazardous contaminants such as arsenic, mercury, and lead? These contaminants when consumed over time can lead to all sorts of health complications.
However, this doesn’t have to be the case. With the best bottleless water cooler, you can have clean, pure, and safe water. The best part is that they can come either cold, hot, or at room temperature. They are easy to use and prevent you from constantly filling your water bottle.
Reviews of Best Bottleless Water Cooler on The Market
Here are top rated Bottleless Water Cooler by consumer reports
1. Avalon A5 Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler
We begin our list with Avalon A5 Bottleless Water Cooler. This product features three temperature settings you can choose from; cold, cool, or crisp. Each switch works independently and allows users to choose the temperature they prefer. Its bottleless feature makes it a valuable asset in every home as it can be hooked to a sink.
Also, it has two stainless steel tanks; cold and hot. Both tanks are always full as they refill automatically once you dispense water. It has an easy installation process with instructions to guide you through. It has a charcoal filter; this ensures your water is safe enough to drink. It features a filter indicator to signal when your filter needs to be changed. The filter will fit in big jugs and bottles if you wish to have one.
- Features three temperatures for a customized drinking experience
- Has a safety lock on the hot water spout making it safe for kids
- Self-cleaning features filters and sanitizes water
- Bottleless to reduce the cost of water purchase
- The instruction manual isn’t clear enough
- The hot water stream is slow
2. G3 Reverse Osmosis Hot/Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser
The next product on our list is the G3 Reverse Osmosis Hot/Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser, a product that features bottleless water cooler reverse osmosis mechanism that includes pre-carbon, post-carbon, and sediments along with a 50gpd TFC membrane to ensure safe and clean water is dispensed all the time.
The hot and cold water has two toggle switches to ensure they function independently; the hot water has a safety lock hence it is ideal for children. This mechanical dispenser does not depend on electricity; thus, it will dispense water even during a power outage.
- Not dependent on electricity to function
- It is simple and functional
- Sanitary push-button operation
- Dispenses hot and cold water
- Installation takes a bit of time
- Waterline needed for drainage
3. DRINKPOD Store Bottleless Water Cooler Hot and Cold-Water Dispenser
With DRINKPOD Store Bottleless Water Cooler Hot and Cold-Water Dispenser, you never have to purchase bottled water again. A set of this ULTRA three cartridge pod is enough to produce 7,200 half-liter bottles, thereby providing enough water for the family.
It features a mechanical control paddle ideal for both hot and cold-water modes along with a child safety lock on the hot water spout. This sleek water dispenser with its blue LED accent light is elegant and will add to the beauty of your kitchen. You never have to run out of water as it’s constantly supplied through a standard ¼-inch port.
- Has a touchless operation
- It is sleek and aesthetic
- Provides a steady stream of water
- Child safety lock on the hot water spout
- No information on its warranty
- It has a high price point
4. Avalon A7BOTTLELESS Self Cleaning Touchless Bottleless Color Dispenser
Avalon A7BOTTLELESS Bottleless Color Dispenser is a bottleless water cooler countertop everyone should have.
Just like the previous model, it features a full installation kit that comprises of a tubing, adapter, under sink adapter with shut off valve, and a filter flushing adapter. It also has an instruction manual to guide you through its installation.
Also, it has a dual filtration system that includes carbon block filters that last up to six months. This product features hot and cold-water spouts along with a child safety lock to prevent scalding. Its self-cleaning feature prevents the accumulation of germs and bacteria thereby making the water safe for consumption.
- Features an inbuilt night light for visibility in the dark
- Comes with a full installation kit
- Dual filtration ensures safe, clean water
- Available in two colors
- It has a small capacity
- Dispenses water slowly
5. Brio Countertop Self-cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Water Dispenser
The consumer reports for Brio Countertop Bottleless Water Cooler Water Dispenser. Are fantastic. They love everything about this product, from its easy filter access, large dispense point to its high quality and illumination hydration
Brio can dispense three water temperatures from three different spouts, namely, hot water suitable for tea or coffee, room temperature ideal for drinking, and ice-cold water needed on a hot day. Its UV light technology removes contaminants from the cooler so your water remains as pure as ever.
Also, filters can be replaced with ease while its large dispense point can fit in any sized bottle or cup. It has a sleek, elegant finish along with a superior 304 stainless steel that makes it durable. Its bright night light illuminates the dispenser ensuring you never have to overfill or underfill your cup. Furthermore, it features a sediment and carbon block filter to first remove dust and rust and then remove contaminants, thereby improving the odor and taste of your water.
- Large dispense point accommodates any cup or bottle
- It is durable with an elegant finish
- Tri-temperature cooler provides customized use
- Night light illumination for ease of use in the dark
- Plumbing fittings could be better
- Water temperature often disappoints
6. Brio Commercial Grade Bottleless Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Dispenser
Brio Commercial Grade Bottleless Osmosis Dispenser enables users to enjoy a water that is up to 99.9% free from contaminants. It is a bottleless water cooler with ice maker; it also produces hot water and room temperature water. It is powerfully engineered to stand the test of time, while its simple maintenance and durable filters will ensure you have all you need for years to come.
Its self-cleaning mechanism is another feature we like, with just the touch of a button, its self-cleaning ozone is activated as it sanitizes not just the tank but the lines as well. We love its user-friendly features along with its ease of installation. This commercial grade bottleless water cooler ensures you never get dehydrated or lack clean, safe, and odorless water.
- Removable drip tray
- A self-cleaning mechanism ensures the water is always clean and safe for consumption
- Gives users control over its temperature
- Child lock to prevent scalding
- Installation is not easy
- It has a high price tag
7. Brio Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser
Safety, functionality, and elegance were all taken into account when engineering the Brio Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser. Its error notification, night light illumination, and child safety lock all contribute to its superior quality and ease of use.
Whether you love hot, cold, or room temperature water, this water dispenser has it all for you. Its triple faucet dispenser features water ranging from 205oF for hot water and 38oF for cold water. It is easy to use, just plug into a 110V outlet, click the button and watch the water dispense. Its 3L to 5L water gallon fits into a tight seat, preventing spills and contamination.
- Triple faucet provides customized use
- Features 4-stage ultra-filter to ensure pure water
- Night light illumination ensures ease of use
- A self-cleaning UV light sanitizes the unit day and night
- No information on its warranty
- It has a high price tag
Purchasing the right water dispenser requires careful consideration of some factors. Fortunately, we will be outlining those factors in this section. They include:
The size of your family determines the quantity of water consumed daily. So, if you have a large home, you should consider a product with a large capacity and vice versa. This way, you don’t have to keep refilling your dispenser.
If the purpose is for office or commercial use, then it becomes important to purchase a water dispenser with a large capacity.
Ease of use is another factor that should be considered before a choice is made. Look out for dispensers with user-friendly features such as nigh light illumination. These lights up the dispenser when it’s dark, preventing spills, overfilling, or under filling. Also, dispensers with ease of maintenance should be considered.
Children are naturally curious beings; they want to experiment and try their hands-on things. This will lead them to check out the dispenser in the home. A dispenser without a safety lock on the hot water spout is a disaster in the waiting. To prevent this from happening, ensure you select a dispenser with a safety lock, this way even when your kids go to the dispenser, they are safe from accidents.
It is necessary to consider the construction of the dispenser before making a purchase. Check out the material used in its construction, those made of stainless steel are a good option to make as they are more durable and sturdier. Avoid dispensers made of cheap products as they won’t last for so long.
How does it work?
Generally, a 5-gallon water capacity is fitted upside down at the top of the unit. When a user presses the spigot, air enters the bottle, allowing gravity and vacuum pressure to be initiated so that water can escape into a bottle or glass cup.
How to clean a bottleless water cooler
- To clean a water dispenser, take the following steps:
- Unplug the water dispenser from the power outage
- Remove the empty bottle
- Remove the baffle and lid from the reservoir
- Add three cups of water and a cup of vinegar
- With the use of a clean cloth, wipe off the inner surface of the reservoir
- Drain the reservoir through the taps
- Wash the taps in a dishwasher
- Fill the reservoir with water and allow it to drain through the taps (do this at least twice)
- Assemble back, fill the bottle with water, fit into the seat and plug back into the electrical socket
Isn’t it cheaper to buy bottled water?
In the short term, buying bottled water may seem more cost-effective than a water dispenser as it can be purchased for less than a dollar. However, buying bottled water occurs more frequently which when cumulated over some time is more expensive than a one-time purchase of a water dispenser.
You don’t have to drink those contaminated tap water anymore, not when you have the best bottleless water cooler. They are so easy to use, convenient, user-friendly, safe, and hygienic. So, go ahead and make a choice of the products reviewed in this article, your taste buds and body will thank you for it.